Assignment 4

From NM2208

From NM2208

At first I came up with this idea of the pulse line that form the city landscape of Singapore. It symbolizes that the iN2015 Master plan is the vital plan that supports the country's economy in the future. It gives the pulse of the heart of Singapore.

On the day, I had a comment that it has nothing to do with IT and rather too simple.

Hence I came up with another version as the following. I read through the iN2015 website again and notice that the key word for the whole campaign is 'connected'.

In this poster, I exaggerate the campaign to space. The word iN2015 representing a space ship moving towards a new planet. I did not put in any description on the poster, instead I give the link to the IDA website. This is because I think more words will spoile the hormony of the poster.

From NM2208

I have done the poster all by myself in 10 hours with the help of the following tutorials online

0 comments: